MS Student Approved Course List
MS Student Coursework Requirements & Fundamental-Numerical/Experimental Course List
- All MS students have to take at least 1 fundamental course and at least 1 numerical/experimental course during their MS coursework. See the link below for the list of approved courses in each category:
Please note that:
- All MS students are also required to take the compulsory courses CE 503 Mathematical Methods in Engineering and CE 579 Seminar, when they are first offered.
- All MS students are required to enroll in the thesis course CE 690 in their second semester, and during all semesters following that.
- All MS students who have completed their coursework are required to register only for thesis course CE690, selecting the semester type as "thesis" on the registration page.
- All MS students have a maximum of 4 semesters to complete the coursework with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.00, and a maximum of 6 semesters to complete the MS program.