Assistant Professor, full time
+90(212) 359-7278 / 4879
ilgin.gokasar [at] boun.edu.tr
|Ph.D.||Civil and Environmental Engineering||Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ, USA||2006|
|M.S.||Civil and Environmental Engineering||Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ, USA||2003|
|B.S.||Civil Engineering||Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey||2000|
|Assistant Professor||May 2007-Present|
|Other Related Experience|
| Research Interests
|Other Acitivities within Engineering and Teaching Professions|
Papers in Refereed Journals:
Papers in International Conference Proceedings:
Papers in National Conference Proceedings (in Turkish with English abstract):
|Courses Taught During the Last Five Years|
- Transportation Planning and Management in Universities: A case study of Bogazici University, Murat Bayrak, M.S. Thesis, 2016.
- Effect of Traffic Application on Travel Behavior, Gözde Bakioğlu, M.S. Thesis, 2016.
- Ground Access Mode Choice Models for Airports in Istanbul, Onur İlgen, M.S. Thesis, 2016.
- Evaluation of Heuristic Algorithms for Traffic Signal Optimization Along a Corridor, Morteza Ahmadpur, M.S. Thesis, 2016.
- Freight Trip Generation in Urban Areas, Gürkan Günay, Ph.D. Thesis, 2015.
- Origin Destination Inference of Bus Passengers: Istanbul Case Study, Akif Fidanoğlu, M.S. Thesis, 2015.
- Analysis of Passengers´Travel Behaviors and Attitudes Towards the BRT Line in Istanbul, Onur Şahin, M.S. Thesis, 2015.
- Evaluation of Work Zone Management Strategies: The FSM Bridge Case Study, Ömer Faruk Aydın, 2013.
- Social influences on trip mode-choices in non-daily trips, Dünya Yavaş, 2013.
- Modeling and Evaluation of Incident Detection Strategies by Pelin Boyacıoğlu, 2011.
- Graduate Assistantship, Rutgers University, 2001-2006,
- Bogazici University Academic Incentive Award, 2010, 2011, 2015.