+90(212) 287-2457, +90(212) 265-8488
|Ph.D.||Environmental Engineering||Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey||1984|
|M.S.||Sanitary Engineering||Iowa State University, U.S.A.||1981|
|M.S.||Environmental Engineering||Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey||1976|
|B.S.||Civil Engineering||Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey||1974|
Consulting for the water distribution and sewer line projects and water, wastewater treatment projects for infrastructure systems for Government and private companies since 1986.
- Akkoyunlu, A., Ertürk, F., "Evaluation of Air Pollution Trends in İstanbul". International Journal of Environmental Pollution, Vol. 18, No.4, 2003.
- Akkoyunlu, A., Karpuzcu, M., Ertürk, F., Bayhan, H., "The Pollution Status and Environmental Effects of Izmit Bay (Marmara Sea, Turkey) Crossing via tube Tunnel or Bridge". Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Vol. II, No.11, 2002, pp. 957-964
- Akkoyunlu, A., "Water Quality Assessment of Ömerli Dam Reservoir (İstanbul, Turkey)". Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Vol. II, No.4, 2002, pp. 208-217.
- İleri, R., Akkoyunlu, A., "Biosorption by immobilized dead biomass in a continuous sheet bioreactor". Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Vol. 8, 1999, pp. 397-404.
- Akkoyunlu, A., "Managing of Watersheds of İstanbul (Turkey)". 5th Water Information Summit, Ft. Lauderdale, Fl, USA, October 23-25, 2002.
- Çizmecioğlu, Z., Ertürk, F., Akkoyunlu, A., Bayhan, H., "Design of Cathodic Protection System at Kadıköy Pre-Treatment Plant for the Sea Outfall in İstanbul". 1st IWA Conference on Scaling and Corrosion in Water and Wastewater Systems Proceeding, 25-27 March 2003, Cranfield University Bedforshire, UK. pp.1-8
- International Association on Water Quality (IAWQ)
- Specialist Group on Eutrophication in IAWQ
- Turkish National Committee for Water Pollution Research
- Turkish Chamber of Civil Engineers
|Course Code||Course Title||Hours per Week|
|CE 593||Special Studies in Civil Engineering||3 hrs. lecture|
|CE 421||Environmental Engineering||3 hrs. lecture,
1 hrs. recitation
|CE 222||Introduction to Environmental Pollution and Control||3 hrs. lecture|
|Plaque given by the Civil Engineering Dept. of METU for the contribution to the "Developments in Civil Engineering - 2nd Technical Congress"||1995|
|Plaque given by the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers of Ankara branch for the contribution to the "Engineering services in Turkey" panel||1991|