... about BOUN Department of CE


BOUN Department of Civil Engineering

  • Top-ranked Civil Engineering department in Turkey, in terms of admission scores.
  • Undergraduate enrollment: 60 students from the top 8000 amongst more than 1.5 million high school graduates.
  • 400+ BSc students
    125+ MS students
    60+ PhD students
  • About 60% of our graduates work in the construction sector, while the other 40% work in diverse fields.
  • 16 full-time faculty
  • 15 part-time faculty offering specialty courses
  • International education and academic/work experience
  • Strong ties and collaboration with the industry
  • All full-time faculty actively involved in research.